Friday, February 20, 2009

SSNOTIME75

I

I don't know about you; but often I find it very difficult to make time for myself. This may mean that I don't find the time in my day to even take a shower, or wash my clothes. When your a mother you innately put everyone in your home before yourself. I have lately been trying to change this. Because honestly girls, we all know that unhappy mum is an unhappy home! LOL

So part of my time, is finding a chance to stamp. And at the mo, the best way for me to force myself to do this; is to do challenges on other blogs. So if you are like me Stamp Simply challenges are for you. http://notimetostamp.blogs.splitcoaststampers.com/2009/02/19/stamp-simply-75-black-ink-only/

These are easy challenges that are geared just to you and me; who can't find the time to stamp. Make the time! Spend less time looking at others' beautiful work, and more time doing your own stamping! Enough said! LOL

For this challenge stop colouring and STAMP SIMPLY! Just get out your black ink and play!

R

It's all in the Ingredients:

Paper- WW red, DP American Crafts, PTI Kraft, scrap of blue

Stamps - SU!

Ink- Memento Tux Black

Embellishments- Ribbon, MS butterfly punch, Marvey flower punch, pop dots

1 comment:

  1. I love your ENJOY card and I love your write up on making time for yourself -- oh, how TRUE!!! We all feel so much better when we can take a bit of time to be creative, and I LOVE your card today!!! Thank you so much for sharing it with us and for playing along!!! Have a great weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me feedback. Each and every comment is read and greatly appreciated!
Please stop by again,
Rieca