Monday, February 2, 2009

Just how many shoes are too many?



I love this shoe paper. I have had it for quite a while, mainly because I bought so much of it. LOL I got it at a dollar store in a pack of 5 matching papers.
This week I had an idea that I would make some cards for my dear friend Bobbi. She is here from Hawaii to ski with her family and to visit me. I am so excited to see her as it has been an entire year since we last saw each other.

The shoe image is amuse and is one of my faves, and the sentiment in side could not be cuter. Just how many shoes are too many? How is that for a laugh? You can never put a number to that question!

Hope you all have new shoes in your future!

Caio!
R

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me feedback. Each and every comment is read and greatly appreciated!
Please stop by again,
Rieca