Friday, February 6, 2009

PTI Over the Rainbow Challenge


Have you been to visit Nicholes blog this week? She is having great contests, fabulous prizes, and Inspiration from the design team that will blow your socks off.

The great announcement that came today is that she is finally going to have a sample pack of all of the stunning PTI colours. HURRAY!!!!
Also, today she issued a colour challenge. The colours were a real challenge for me because I don't have them all, but I did the best I could with what I had. And I won't have that problem any more once I get my hands on the new sample pack! LOL
It's all in the Ingredients:
Paper- PTI -Summer Sunrise, PTI - White, Olive - WW
Stamps - Impression Obsession
Cuttlebug folder
Ink - Vivid Olive
Punch- SU!
Bling - K&Co, Stickers- K&Co
I hope you all have a chance to play along!
R



1 comment:

  1. Very Nice card. I am thinking you have bent the sentiment "A Little Birdie told me" to fit it in a circle, that is really neat. I was wondering which stamp it was and then it hit me. Very pretty card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me feedback. Each and every comment is read and greatly appreciated!
Please stop by again,
Rieca