Monday, February 2, 2009

Simple Changes



Isn't it fun how a small change can make such a big difference? For instance some days you are feeling BLAH, and you put on some lipstick and new shoes and suddenly things seem brighter?

This is how I feel about cards, small changes can make all the difference. All I did to change this card is to use a different punch, card stock, ribbon and sentiment and yet it has a completely different feel to it. Ok, maybe I am kidding myself, I changed everything but the layout and the designer paper!



I love the SU! sentiment Dream big. It is such a happy thought, and something we all need to do a little more.


Remember to never stop dreaming, it keeps us young, happy and helps us to reach goals we otherwise would never have had.


I hope you too find time to dream a little today!
R

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me feedback. Each and every comment is read and greatly appreciated!
Please stop by again,
Rieca