Monday, February 9, 2009

Friends till the end challenge


Nichole has another great challenge over on her blog, and a great chance to win a card kit for you and a friend. http://nicholeheady.typepad.com/capture_the_moment/2009/02/day-9-introducing-friends-til-the-end-quick-kits.html
Have you seen all the yummy things included in this kit? I am all a swooning over it. Ink, ribbon, paper, inspiration sheets and stamps all for $16! I say that is a no brain er!
The simply amazing and talented Dawn McVey http://dawnmcvey.typepad.com/these_are_a_few_of_my_fav/2009/02/introducing-damask-designs.html has also launched sneak peeks of her first stamp set today. OMG! It is DAMASK! Can you say versatile,trendy, elegant, stylish and classic all in one set. I can't wait for the 15Th to place my order.
I made this card with my BFF in my mind. She is here from Hawaii this week. And I am sooooooooo excited to see her; it has been a year since we have seen each other. I am counting the days down with Nichole as my BFF comes on the same day as the launch.
I hope you too have something to look forward to today!
R
It's all in the Ingredients:
Paper- PTI white, WW pink, DCW plaid, MM dots
Stamps- SU!
Ink- SU! Wasabi
Embellishments- cuttlebug- flower die, textile embossing folder, EK success bling, felt, hemp twine, pop dots, SU! tag punch, SU! wasabi ribbon, pins, buttons




1 comment:

  1. What a great card. Thanks so much for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me feedback. Each and every comment is read and greatly appreciated!
Please stop by again,
Rieca