Monday, February 23, 2009

A little Thank-YOU




I don't know about you, but I am constantly battling with masculine cards. In particular, ones for tweens and in betweens. So I got this super cute footballer stamp from Elzybells to try to make some cards to fit this category.
For the first card, I liked how the floral patterned paper compliments the image. However, I thought this seems a wee tad feminine.
Since this is wonderful double sided designer paper; I just flipped it over and moved the layout a bit. What do you think? Would these not make darling Thank-yous; for gifts my daughter receives at her birthday, from her male friends?
Remember playing is half the fun!
R
It's all in the Ingredients:
Paper- SU! kiwi kiss, tangerine, black, white, patterned paper
Stamps- Elzybells- Footie, SU! -sentiment
Ink- SU! kiwi kiss, memento tux black
Embellishments: SU! circle punches, scallop circle punch, corner rounder,scallop edge punch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me feedback. Each and every comment is read and greatly appreciated!
Please stop by again,
Rieca