Monday, February 9, 2009

CPS102- PTI


Ok how cute is this sketch?
Have you ever tried the sketches over at CPS? http://cardpositioningsystems.blogspot.com/
It is a really great way to hone your skills and to help you think outside of the box. It is not often that I can't get my MOJO going, but for those occassions I just hop on over and instantly I end up with a starting point. This is a great resourse website for stampers of all skill levels.
I hope you have a great day.
R
It's all in the ingredients:
Paper- SU! choco chip, WW pink, BO bunny- DT
Stamps- Majenta
Ink- SU! choco chip
Embelishments- heart punch, SU! scallop punch, gold braid, pop dots, cuttlebug - devine swirl, swiss dots embossing folders

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty colors you used!! Great card! Thanks for playing at CPS this week!

    ~Lea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those hearts are so cute, I love your colors and great use of that CPS sketch.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me feedback. Each and every comment is read and greatly appreciated!
Please stop by again,
Rieca