Thursday, February 12, 2009

Elzybells Challenge #13

I don't know about you but I find a real challenge is something that you don't normally do; and pushes you in a completely new direction.
This fortnights challenge over at Elzybells did just that. To do a challenge of a single layer is real difficult. Originally I tired shading around the image with distress ink, didn't work for me. Next I tried drawing in a simple background; and admittedly I am no artist, so again this did not turn out.
Finally, I just tried colouring with my COPICS. Wouldn't you know it was the simplest one that I was most satisfied with. After I coloured the image in I wanted to add some dimension, so I added just a wee bit of Crystal Effects on the vase, and tea cups! I really like how it added just the tiniest something special to the card.
(If you click on the image you can enlarge it for a closer look)
I hope you find time to take up this challenge too!

Some times in making cards and in life things are better simplified!
R

It's all in the Ingredients:
Paper- PTI white
Stamps- Elzybells
Ink- Memento Tux Black
Ribbon - Checks and Dots
Embellishments: Prima Flowers, Sugared Brad, pop dot, Crystall Effects
COPICS-0,RV04,Rv11,B00,BG10,E35,E50,E51,E57,R20,R32,Y11,Y13,Y21,YG17,YG23,YG41

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me feedback. Each and every comment is read and greatly appreciated!
Please stop by again,
Rieca