Friday, February 6, 2009

Bitty Dot Challenge



When was the last time you did a connect the dots? Nichole has a fun challenge over at her blog today. I sort of struggled with this card as it is very late at night. However, I know tomorrow is gonna be super busy so I wanted to squeak it tonight before I go to bed.
If you too like sketches and want to play along, hop on over http://nicholeheady.typepad.com/capture_the_moment/2009/02/day-7-introducing-bitty-dots.html .
Did I mention the incentive? Yes Virgin there is a Santa! It is Ribbon, a whole bunch of stunning ribbon!
It's all in the Ingredients:
Paper - PTI sunrise, Choco chip SU!, Scenic Route - dot paper
Stamps - Stampettes
Ink- color box chalk Lime, sunrise - PTI
Embellishmenst: cocnut buttons and raffia
Thanks for stopping by
R

2 comments:

  1. I love the theme that you have chosen for this card :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cute. Makes me want to go on vacation!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me feedback. Each and every comment is read and greatly appreciated!
Please stop by again,
Rieca