Thursday, February 12, 2009

KW Colour Inspiration #41




I found this challenge difficult. Did you too?
I don't usually work with these colours at all. I find Black to be great for patterns or backgrounds, but difficult to make a card with; and why choose the easy path, I took the path less traveled.
I do love red, it is such a fun "moody" colour. I feel fairly happy with the results although I had to sneak a little more colour in when I coloured the "Love Shack".
It reminds me of my house, full of Love but honestly a bit of a shack!
Hope you all have a little Love in your Shack tonight! ~wink~
R

It's all in the Ingredients:
Paper- PTI- white, SU! -Black, Sparkle grey?, JustCuz -Red Foil Hearts
Stamp- Amuse
Ink- Memento Tux black
Embelishments- May Arts ribbon, SU! round corner punch, Marvy - Square punch and scalloped square punch, pop dots, Xyron, ultra fine glitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me feedback. Each and every comment is read and greatly appreciated!
Please stop by again,
Rieca