Thursday, February 26, 2009

KW Colour inspiration #43


I have been super inspired this month by the use of buttons! So many people have been using buttons in so many creative ways. I have really enjoyed digging them out and playing with them. I like the feel of buttons, they are smooth, and yet have ridges and texture, oh BUTTONS are WONDERFUL!
I have a large collection handed down by my grandma; unfortunately I am not ready to use those ones, yet! LOL
However, I do have a good collection that I have collected on my own from my sewing days.
Have you got a button collection too? If so why not pull them out and start using them! They are beautiful and add lovely dimension to a card. For more inspiration and gorgeous buttons hop on over to PTI, they have an incredible collection of buttons.
I hope you have a great day!
R
It's all in the Ingredients:
Paper- SU! choco chip, WW olive, red, DP cloud 9
Stamps- SU!
Ink- SU! choco chip
Embellishments: buttons, pop dots, hemp twine, SU! corner rounder punch

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous card! So bright and cheery. Love the buttons

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job. This is a very clever card. Love what you did with the buttons.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me feedback. Each and every comment is read and greatly appreciated!
Please stop by again,
Rieca