Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Mallow Out



Let's start off by saying this Elzybell Tea for Two set is just the cutest. I have had so much fun playing with it this month. I honestly can not get enough of it.

Looking at this card, I can almost smell hot cocoa; don't you feel the same way?


When I made this card I stamped and coloured the image in and then picked a sentiment to fit my mood. In hind sight, I should have put the marshmellows on top to suit the cute sentiment. But that is just not how it came together this time.


As for my mood let me explain...


Last night, ~UGH~ I said things I shouldn't have. Don't you hate when you do that? You know better yet you lose control?

Some times as adults we need to remember what we tell our children. "Think before you Speak", "Words can sometimes Hurt", "Don't say things you wouldn't want said to you". HMMMMM

What I now have to say to myself is mellow out! Go get some RETAIL THERAPY! I don't know about you but shopping always helps me get a grip!
R
It's all in the Ingredients:
Paper-PTI white, berry sorbet, SU! choco chip
Stamps- Elzybells- tea for two, SU! Flourish
Ink- PTI dark chocolate
Embellishments- stickles Icicle, Marvey scallop square punch, SU! circle punch, SU! corner rounder punch, pop dots, cuttlebug swiss dots folder, AC thickers


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me feedback. Each and every comment is read and greatly appreciated!
Please stop by again,
Rieca