Saturday, May 16, 2009

Just Because...


Just because I finally had a moment to play with my SLICE! Whoohoo!
I must say I love my little SLICE. However, I don't take it out very often. I have not really figured out why. I think it is because my 1 yr old twins get into everything, and I do mean EVERYTHING!
So I took it out tonight at midnight, and started playing. Now I am tired and pleased that I had a mo to play.
I hope you take time for you JUST BECAUSE!
R

It's all in the Ingredients:
Paper- PTI pure poppy, MM notes
Stamps- PTI Damask
Ink- PTI Raspberry Fizz
Embellishments- Kaiser Bling, SLICE design card 3, Seasons card, Essential Packaging Organza flowers and leaf, MM vintage brad, Warm highlight glitter, Xyron sticker maker, strand of pearls, Offray black satin ribbon

14 comments:

  1. I really love your card.
    tami
    www.tamiwood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful and I love the color combination. Isn't the slice wonderful when you actually get a chance to play with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh sista...this is absolutely gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just discovered your blog, saw the pics of the kids and a big smile appeared on my face; they're absolutely precious looking!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! Very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very elegant card, I love all the glitter and bling!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! I love all the elements together. Very, very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I luv your colour combo here. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so elegant, I love the colour combo
    Maz

    ReplyDelete
  10. love this! that glittery butterfly is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me feedback. Each and every comment is read and greatly appreciated!
Please stop by again,
Rieca