Friday, May 15, 2009

keep it to the corners


This is an interesting concept; keep your embelishments in the corners. I thought of all sort of wonderful things to do with this challenge. I had flowers and punches out; but ultimately, I felt that I needed to scale it back.
I decided to add a music background to it, to double play the challege. I am so far behind this week on my stamping. I really have not had any time for anything. And as time draws nearer to my holidays in the UK next month, stamping seems to get put on the back burner. Not willingly I tell you! LOL
So this is what I came up with. I am not sure how much I like it. I feel like it is missing a focus. I tried removing the birds. I tried having only one colour of bling. So any suggestions?
R

8 comments:

  1. http://exautoworker.blogspot.com/

    Please visit this page

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it just as it is :D colors birds flowers go great together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you did a nice job! Love the music and the bling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a gorgeous card! Love those little birdis x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card, love the birdies. :)

    Vanessa.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seriously, I love it...the colors are magnificent and I love all of your embellies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Rieca.
    The colour is just fab!

    Sue
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning card, love the colour combo and those birds are just beautiful.
    Hugs
    Fi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me feedback. Each and every comment is read and greatly appreciated!
Please stop by again,
Rieca