Wednesday, May 6, 2009

KW#51

I am loving these colours they all work so well together. They create a balance and symmetry. I love how the bright pink is grounded by the Earthiness of the brown and mustard.

However, I can not decide where I like the bow. Can you help me?







What a fun and happy photo this is! Did you know you can send Kristina pictures for colour inspirations? She has a spot on her website, and that is such a fun idea. Amy sent Kristina the most wonderful picture for inspiration today. I love it. Almost as much as I love PTI Damask by Dawn McVey.


I have been having so much fun with this set. I love creating patterns. Do you too? Were you lucky enough to get this set too?

Happy Hump Day!


R


It's all in the Ingredients:

Paper-PTI sunrise, raspberry fizz, white


Stamps- PTI Damask


Ink- PTI dark choco, raspberry fizz, Color Box chalk mustard


Embellishments- PTI ribbon, coconut button ( Hawaii sorry), hemp twine


5 comments:

  1. Great homemade dsp. I really like the bow over the brown layer. Way to go with the color challenge!

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card! You did a great job with the colors and the stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that pink ribbon, good job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. I'm glad you had fun with the photo, kinda' funny getting looks from the folks in the bookstore when I stopped to take a picture. Take Care, Amy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! I really like the stamp set! I think the bow looks cute either way!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me feedback. Each and every comment is read and greatly appreciated!
Please stop by again,
Rieca