Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Kw#51 x 2

I am really feeling this happy color selection from Kristina this week. I have been playing around with the colours all day!
This is one of my very fave DP! And as luck would have it, it just works perfectly with this weeks colour inspiration.
I made this card for my BFF she is going through a very rough time with this economy. I am going to post it to her tomorrow. I hope it catches the "Pineapple Express to Hawaii"; she truly needs a pick me up.

I hope you too are having a great Stamping Day!
R

It's all in the Ingredients:
Paper- PTI sunrise, SU! choco chip, American Crafts- Roof Top Garden ( MMMmmm)
Stamps- SU! flourish, PTI sentiment
Ink- PTI fresh snow, dark choco
Embellishments- Hero Arts- gems, Offray ribbon, SU! scallop lace punch

3 comments:

  1. Love your bling and big ribbon details. Way to rock the color combo this week.

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your friend will love this card. I adore it when I hear cards for lifting up a friend, those are the best kind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! Love the patterned paper!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me feedback. Each and every comment is read and greatly appreciated!
Please stop by again,
Rieca