Saturday, May 16, 2009

Dawns colour challenge #5





What a wonderful picture of all those YUMMY PTI products! And I love the colours! I had fun with this one!

I am loving making blank cards right now. I am finding that too often I have a need for a card and I don't have just the right one! Although, like many of you I have 200 others! So... in an effort to remedy that I am working on a collection of blank cards to suit any occasion.

I hope you a have a chance to play with Dawns Color Challenge too!
R


It's all in the Ingredients:

Tea Pot Card:
Paper- PTI white, dark chocolate, berry sorbet,DCWV mint sparkle
Stamps-PTI tea for two, SU! flourish
Ink- PTI fresh sno, dark chocolate, Versamark
Embellishments- Recycled hearts(broken hair band), Offray ribbon, SU! corner rounder punch
Butterfly Card:
Paper- PTI white, dark chocolate, DCWV mint & coral sparkle paper
Embellishments- strand of pearls, PTI Berry Sorbet Satin Ribbon, Butterfly(cut with die at LSS), Cuttlebug swiss dots folder, SLICE design card #3, SU! corner rounder punch

12 comments:

  1. Cute card. I have that same problem of having a million cards of what I don't happen to need at the moment. Good idea to just leave them blank, you can always add a sentiment later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it. Great use of the color challenge. I am off to give it a go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card! Love all the girly glitter :-) Good idea to leave out the sentiment and stash it away until "the" day comes. I'm a last minute scrapper and should definitively start doing that, too... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I like this!

    Tommie
    Oh My Gluestick

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards! Love the pearls! PS I love the music when I pull up your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute tea pot and love the butterfly card! Fabulous job on the color combo.

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great idea and beatiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need to find this color challenge site - these are such great color combos - really make you think outside the box! This card is really pretty. I agree with you that it is fun to have some blank cards to just personalize when you need one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your take on the challenge. Especially using a recycled hair band to embellish :0)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both are so cute! I really love the tea pot card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both cards are WONDERFUL!!! Great job on the color challenge!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me feedback. Each and every comment is read and greatly appreciated!
Please stop by again,
Rieca