Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Sending you some smiles!




I have a dear friend who is needing some cheering up. So I thought I would make her a card. I saw this sketch over at Friday Sketches and thought that this would be a great jumping off point.
If you would like to play along too here is the link.http://fridaysketchersblog.blogspot.com/
I am really loving the new stamps that Inkadinkadoo has out. They are lovely and whimsical and with all the bird images they are also right on trend. When stamping the flourish, I stamped it first in Lime ink and then I double stamped the flowers in pink. Unfortunately, it went a mud colour so I then just used my copics over top and I am pleased with the transformation.
If you too have a friend needing a bit of cheer, stop surfing and get stamping!
R
It's all in the Ingredients:
Paper- WW pink, turquoise, DP dots(notta clue sorry)
Ink- Color box chalk- lime
Embellishments- MS butterfly punch, Amuse and Kaiser Bling, ribbon (recycled)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me feedback. Each and every comment is read and greatly appreciated!
Please stop by again,
Rieca