Wednesday, March 4, 2009

KW#44


This colour combo this week is Simple Lovely! I absoloutely adore this card. This card was inspired by my dear friend Dawn McVeyhttp://www.dawnmcvey.typepad.com/. It is a card that I could definately see her making although, I can't think of specific card to reference back to. She was certainly on my mind when I designed this card. She loves scallops, brown, pink and Martha Stewart butterfly! And I forgot to say BLING!
I was thinking simple, and jaw dropping; cuz I always feel both of those when I stop by her blogo! ~lol
If you have no inspiration today, stop by her blog you are sure to find some!
R
It's all in the Ingredients:
Paper- WW pale pink, SU! close to cocoa, DP dots(dollar store can U believe it?)
Stamps- SU!
Ink- SU! choco chip
Embellishments- ribbon (recycled), MS butterfly punch, Amuse - bling, SU! corner rounder

8 comments:

  1. What a cute card! So simple and clean. Love the butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I love how you let the colors work for you.

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute!I love the polka dots

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me feedback. Each and every comment is read and greatly appreciated!
Please stop by again,
Rieca