Thursday, March 19, 2009

Keep it to yourself


Hi- ya!

How is everybody today?


I had an interesting night last night. I decided to go to the US shopping late at night with a friend. So we went shopping, and had a good time. When we were leaving the mall at 10pm, we were rear ended by a young girl.

We were fine and our car had some minor bumper damage. The girl asked if we were OK? We said yes, and she left with out even getting out of her car to access the damage and offer her info. And unfortunately, we did not manage to get her licence plate, or drivers info. So here is the question; was this a hit and run? Or did the girl honestly think all was fine?

I personally am hoping the later because I hate to think ill of anyone.


Ok so lets talk cards. Have you stamped today? I would love to hear what you stamped if you did. If you didn't I am here to remind you to get the rubbaha out and hit the ink!

Today at 365 the challenge is to make a birthday card but keep the sentiment to the inside of the card. This was real fun. I had to mask off the words at the bottom of this cute little dog to accomplish the task, but I think it turned out well. Give it a try and I am sure you too will have fun with this one!


Make it a good day!

R


It's all in the Ingredients:

Paper- DP American craft, WW red, chocolate brown, olive, PTI white

Stamps- AMUSE, Uptown rubber stamps

Embellishments- square punches, cuttlebug swiss dot folder, K&Co gems, pop dots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me feedback. Each and every comment is read and greatly appreciated!
Please stop by again,
Rieca