Friday, March 6, 2009

Elzybells Challenge #15


TGIF!
Well I think I have managed to survive a week long FLU that has sent all 3 of my kids vomitting every day!
What have you survived this week? Do you feel like a survivor? Do you feel like you deserve a vacation?
I sure do... so with that said I am going to go to Seattle to start a week long celebration of my Birthday. My birthday really isn't until next Monday, but I figure after what I have endured this week I need a little RETAIL THERAPY!
What are you up to this weekend? I would love to hear from you!
For those of you who are not Elzybell fans and followers I am going to do my best to convert you. Elizabeth draws the most wonderful characters. I absolutely love colouring them. They are just so much fun, and incredibly versatile. This fortnights challenge can be found here:
For those of you who don't know a fortnight is 2 weeks, and every 2 weeks there is a challenge at the blog. It is always fun to play along.... and wait... there is more.... you get entered every time you play into monthly draws for FREE stamps! Who doesn't need more of those? LOL
I hope your weekend is FAB!
R
It's all in the Ingredients:
Paper- WW burnt orange, turquoise, PTI white,MME, plaid, dots
Stamps- Elzybells- image, Pink Cat- sentiment
Ink- Memento Tux Black
Embellishments- Creative cafe-buttons, hemp twine, SU! chalks, Cuttlebug embossing folder swiss dots
COPICS:C1,C3,C5,0,B00,BG99,E50,E51,E32,E35,W4,100,R20,Y11,Y13,Y21,YR04,YR09,YG17,YG23,
YG41,YG97,YG91,YG99

2 comments:

  1. gorgeous!
    I love the background you've drawn, it looks great!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab card! I love the papers you've used and the colouring is gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me feedback. Each and every comment is read and greatly appreciated!
Please stop by again,
Rieca