Friday, March 13, 2009

Lemons...


I love lemons! I love the smell, I love the tartness, the tanginess and even yes the bit of sweetness of a lemon. My daughter loves lemonade; so while I was making her lemonade; an idea hit me! I love when doing every day things around the house makes me think of STAMPING! LOL
So my idea was this above card. I actually have had this little stamp set for over a year but just was not sure how I was going to use it. So Today it finally all came together.

Do you also have stamps that have never been inked? If you do, hit the rubbaha and get inking!

Remember lemon rind is a natural cleaner, put it in your garbage disposal and instant fresh kitchen!
R

It's all in the Ingreidents:
Paper- PTI sweet blush, lemon tart, stampers select white
Stamps- Memory Box, SU!
Ink- PTI sweet blush, lemon tart, Memento tux black
Embellishments- paper flowers dollar store, PTI lemon tart saddle stitch ribbon, Amuse bling, pop dots, scalloped square punch, sitckles crystal, COPICS c1, BG10, Y11,Y13

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me feedback. Each and every comment is read and greatly appreciated!
Please stop by again,
Rieca