Sunday, March 8, 2009

A little Prayer of hope...

I read a blog of a lovely stamper Alicia.http://www.happystamp.blogspot.com/
While I don't know her personally; I do know she is a kind and wonderful dedicated mother of 2. And frankly ladies that is all I need to know to offer my prayers for her.
I don't know how to help her or her family through the toughest of times. So I am turning to all you blogging ladies in the stamping world in hopes of a miracle.

I want to ask that all you lovely ladies say a prayer for Alicia her family and especially her son Ethan. Ethan has cancer, and unfortunately it has spread. While the family will never give up hope they are in need of hope and prayers from all of you.

Please keep them in your thoughts and prayers!

And if you have any ideas of how we could help this family please leave me a comment I would love to help them!
R

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me feedback. Each and every comment is read and greatly appreciated!
Please stop by again,
Rieca