Saturday, October 3, 2009

WCMD 2nd post!















Happy World Card Making Day!
How have you been spending your day?
Are you quilty of hopping and not making cards?
Have you been shopping? There are so great sales out there today! Elzybells has FREE shipping world wide!
How cute are these yummy MME papers? I love the little snowmen, and the Charlie brown style Christmas trees, and the colours so fresh and fun!
I was so inspired by these papers I quickly whipped out a dozen cards, I made 3 of each of these designs.
I gotta get back to stamp'n!
R
It's all in the Ingredients:
Paper- PTI, Brazill, and MME DP
Embellishments- Ribbon scraps, MS snowflake punch, EK Success snowflake border punch, Fiskars Effervescent border punch, Marvey scallop square punch, SU! round circle punch, SU! corner rounder punch, Kaiser blings





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me feedback. Each and every comment is read and greatly appreciated!
Please stop by again,
Rieca