Monday, October 19, 2009

Back at it!


It is hard to get back to normal after a death in your family. The truth is nothing will be the same, everything has changed. However, you must move forward; and embrace life.
With this said, I have got back to the stamps! ~Hooray!~

The first thing I want to show you is a candle. It is a Christmas candle I made this weekend. I have made candles with stamps in the past, however I had never coloured in an image. And to say I am pleased with the results is an understatement!

There are now endless possibilities whirling around in my head!
I hate when that happens because usually it is followed by a couple of sleepless nights!LOL

Yes, I lose sleep over papercraft excitement! Don't you? Or am I alone?

The image is Cold Nose Warm Heart, by Elzybells. This little set is so much fun to colour and play with.

Stamp Something!
R

PS If enough of you want a tutorial on the candle stamping I will whip that up later in the week!


It's all in the Ingredients:
Stamps: Image-Elzybells,Cold Nose Warm Heart
Sentiment-SU!
Ink: Memento Brown
Paper: Dollar store Tissue
Embellishments: Red Glitter Embossing powder, COPICS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me feedback. Each and every comment is read and greatly appreciated!
Please stop by again,
Rieca