Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Reindeer Kisses!


I am trying to get a few things in my house organized. I can not work when things are not clean and organized. Funny, really because when I am working I make a HUGE mess! So I am constantly cleaning!

Wish I could put things back as I use them. It would make things simpler.

I was playing today with some cellophane glitter I bought at Michael's last Christmas. The verdict is, must use MODGE podge glue. Very hard to get those bits to stick to paper, and boy let me tell you this stuff is real messy.
On the up side, the stuff sure if sparkly and pretty!

Check out the cute Reindeer by Elzybells! Don't you just love them? They remind me of my trips Europe where deer over take the public parks. And Yes I am a naughty tourist and take photos of them real close up!

(Hampton Court- London, UK -June 2009)

I have noticed a trend of using coloured images on craft paper. I thought I would try my hand at it. I am pleased with how it adds a little something special to my fave type of card stock.
Have you given it a try?
What is your fave colouring medium?
I love COPICS! However, with Kraft I think I am liking my chalks better.

Happy Colouring!
R

It's all in the Ingredients:
Stamps- Elzybells
Ink- Memento Tux Black, PTI Fresh Snow
Paper- PTI Kraft
Embellishments- COPICS, stickles red, white gel pen, SU! red chalk, cellophane glitter



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me feedback. Each and every comment is read and greatly appreciated!
Please stop by again,
Rieca