Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Christmas is coming!


I am getting really excited about Christmas! I love making cards and wrapping gifts. I have started to make cards, and gift packaging and even started on some gifts! ~hee hee~
One of my all time favorite stamp sets is Cold Nose Warm Heart by Elzybells. It has wonderful images and sentiments.
This card is so warm and cozy; yet still bright and cheery! I love this colour combination, it makes me think of CANDIES! LOL
Under the image I used a layer of Kelly Green felt, I thought it would add some warmth and depth to the card. Don't you just love adding touches of felt to your Christmas cards? Felt makes cards tactile and cozy.
Now how about those little pop-poms? ADORABLE, right?
My friends Karin got them at Micheal's in a discount bin, we got them for $.48! Haa! I challenge you to find such a great embellishment at that price, and the best part is there is 3 yards in the pack! And, my friends, if you do find a deal that SWEET you better be letting me in on the SECRET too!
TTFN!
R
It's all in the Ingredients:
Stamps-Elzybells sentiment and image, Cold noses warm heart
Paper- Brazil Kelly Green, WW pale blue, PTI stampers select white, DP mittens(old scrap sorry)
Ink- PTI Fresh Snow, Memento Tux Black
Embellishments- Spellbinders small circles, Cuttlebug Snowflake folder,pom-pom wire, pop dots,Felt Kelly Green, pink button, white hemp twine, Copics

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me feedback. Each and every comment is read and greatly appreciated!
Please stop by again,
Rieca