Tuesday, September 15, 2009

World Card Making Day











Hi Ya!
How is everyone doing?
I am so excited to share with you world card day plans! I am going to spend the morning with my children; and then I am going to get busy! I have all sorts of wonderful new purchases just waiting to be used.
As part of my celebration of World Card making Day, I am going to commit to not purchasing more then $30 each month; until New Years.
I know some of you will be thinking that is a lot of money, others will be like me thinking it is impossible! I am limiting myself; for 2 reasons. The first being obviously currently not having a job, my budget is limited. But the more important reason is that I have so so so many wonderful goodies that have yet to be used. By not buying anything, i hope to spend more time utilizing my goodies already in my arsenal!
Do you too have this problem?
How do you plan to resolve it?
Let's go play with our paper ladies!

R

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me feedback. Each and every comment is read and greatly appreciated!
Please stop by again,
Rieca