Monday, September 7, 2009

MOxie FAB- Something stamped


This first photo gives you an idea of what the card looks like up close! Unfortunately my camera is acting up and you can not get a true idea of the stamping done.




This next photo is a better idea of the stamping done. First I stamped with my SU! flourish, with Versa Mark on PTI Rasperry Fizz. Then I used 2 darling Pink Cat snowflakes one in Fresh Snow and the other in Red. I added a bit of bling to the centers, stickles and Kaiser red bling.


The center snowflake is a tripple layer, bottom Marvey blue snowflake punch, middle Marvey Pink snowflake punch, and top layer is MS snowflake punch. I also treated these with stickles and MME bling.


The edge punch is my newest treasure, it is EK success Snawflake.


Have a Fab Day!

R


It's all in the Ingredients:

Paper: PTI raspberry fizz, sweet blush, pure poppy

Stamps: Pink Cat- snowflakes and sentiment, SU! baroque motif

Ink- PTI pure poppy, rasperry fizz, fresh snow, Versamark

Embellishments: MS snowflake punch, SU! circle punch, EK success snowflake border punch, Marvey mega and large snowflake punches, Kaiser red bling, Stickles Icicle, Star Dust, white gel pen



2 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me feedback. Each and every comment is read and greatly appreciated!
Please stop by again,
Rieca