Thursday, September 10, 2009

Moxie Fab- Household Item Challenge


Hey all! Another Moxie Fab challenge!

Today I was needing a baby card so while this card is simple it took me a long time to come up with the idea.

I took an old baby spoon and used double sided tape and it stayed, amazing. It looks real cute, and the best part is now I know exactly what to get for the shower gift! Thanks for the inspiration Cath, you made my gift simple!

I hope you have a wonderful day!

R

It's all in the Ingredients:
Paper- PTI white, WW teal blue
Embellishments: MS loops corner and border punch, teal ribbon, AC foam letters

5 comments:

  1. Oh-So-Creative, Rieca! Love the colors and the MS border punch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are SO creative! Love the idea... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Rieca! Thanks for entering the challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me feedback. Each and every comment is read and greatly appreciated!
Please stop by again,
Rieca