Sunday, August 16, 2009

CPS #129


I am terrible at using paper that is either too cute to cut or to expensive to buy again. I keep it for years before I decide to break it out and snip it up. I love these coordinating papers, and I have kept them in my stash much too long. They have flocking details, which unfortunately you can not tell in my photo, however in real life they are lovely and velvety, wonderful texture. Today was the day they met my scissors and paper cutter.

I really liked the distressing on the center stripe, but not as pleased with my edges. My ink was very wet, as it was new, and well it got a bit messy. But they say there is no mistakes in card making.

Have a great Monday!

R

It's all in the Ingredients:

Paper: PTI kraft, DP's Imaginisce

Ink: Color Box chalks

2 comments:

  1. Oh that card is really cute, love the colours. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable baby card. Love your take on the CPS sketch.

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me feedback. Each and every comment is read and greatly appreciated!
Please stop by again,
Rieca