Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Wet Tuesday


I was so moved today when reading another stampers' blog. She is a wonderful pillar of strength, and she is going through the hardest of times, yet she still with cluttered brain and heavy heart managed to do a very clear entry to help others. Her strength inspired me to look to the positive in life.
I am going make a list of 10 happy thoughts and post them in my studio. Which at the mo is my dining table! LOL! Lets all take a mo to reflect on what is good in our lives so that the hardships of the world around us does not bring us down. This rain is wet and cold, but it keeps the air clean,the plants growing, the water flowing from our taps, our food growing, the rivers flowing, ...

My challenge to each of you is to take the next negative thing in your life and turn it around, find the sun on a cloudy day!
I made this card for my Grandma for Mothers Day. It simply says Happy, and this is what I wish for everyone a moment of peace and tranquility.
Rieca
Card stock- soft sky, groovey guava, wild wasabi SU!, Patterned paper - Heidi Grace, Ink- Sweet blush PTI, Stamp- SU!, Punch- SU!
Embellishments: Ribbon- May Arts, Gem- A muse, Paper flowers- Scrapbook Embellishments, Brads- MM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me feedback. Each and every comment is read and greatly appreciated!
Please stop by again,
Rieca