Monday, May 12, 2008

Hurray for Monday!

I hope everyone had a great Weekend. It was Mothers Day in Canada and we celebrated by spending the day cleaning house, and then visiting with an out of town friends. Cleaning, well it bit, however; what was important was our family was together and we were lucky enough to see our friends . My eldest daughter gave me a lovely flower pot and card she had made at school which I will treasure forever.
And I made this thank you as an example of a quick easy card. Sometimes a simple card is the best way to highlight your sentiments. I love the summer colours!

Patterned paper - MME, Cardstock - WorldWin, Organza flower -Essential Packaging, Gem - A muse, Ink - MM, Punch - round SU!

Cheers to Monday and a somewhat cleaner house!
Rieca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me feedback. Each and every comment is read and greatly appreciated!
Please stop by again,
Rieca