Thursday, May 1, 2008

So very Thursday


So who was up all night thinking about stamping?
Yes, that's right, I was so excited to stamp loads of ideas rushing through my brain, that I could not sleep! And those babies bless their hearts they slept all night without a peep. Too bad my timing could not have been better. Well my restless night lead me to the ink and paper and voilla- the fruit of my wears! I created this card for my SIL, she's expecting baby number 2, and we are all so excited!
The front of this card I stamped the dots in rose, then stamped the ring dots in pom., then stamped she's all that in close to cocoa, and then put crystal effects on her. You can not tell from this photo very well but the pom rings show through onto her dress like a pretty patterned gown. I absolutely love how it turned out.
Happy Thoughts,
Rieca
Card stock-pom SU!, stampers white, Patterned paper-Berry Bliss SU!, Stamps- SU!, Ink- close to cocoa, rose, pom SU!, Ribbon-pom SU!, Punches-circle SU!,scallop square Marvey, Embellishments-gems &brads Kaiser

1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me feedback. Each and every comment is read and greatly appreciated!
Please stop by again,
Rieca