Friday, April 10, 2009

Miracle

This First card is for the challenge to use orange, green and purple over at 365 cards. I found this challenge to be super hard! I do not usually gravitate to any of these colours. I personally prefer bright primary colours.

I have been struggling all week with making a card for my friend who is being Baptised into a new faith this weekend. I didn't know what to make, and I certainly had no clue what to give her in recognition of this important day in her life.

I finally settled on a pretty cross pendent, and this card. What do you think? Is it too Easter like?

R

It's all in the Ingredients:
Paper- PTI white, Kraft, DP scrap blue, scrap of green
Stamps- Stampa Rosa
Ink- Fresco pink chalk
Embellishments- Kaiser gem flowers, Offray ribbon, raffia, MS dove punch, cuttlebug swiss dots folder

5 comments:

  1. I think it's perfect and very thoughtful of you!! I'm sure she'll be thrilled!! Happy Easter!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I think its perfekt... ;-) Great work!

    Have a fabulous Easter weekend

    hugs Zimtschnecke/Bine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rieca - I'm so happy to see that the Sketch helped you to create a card for your friends baptism!!! What a joyfull day for your friend :)!!! She we love it for sure - I know I do!!!

    Your first card is beautiful - love the fun bright colors!!!

    Have a wonderful Easter weekdend!!! ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both of these cards are very pretty. Love the bits of bling.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the beautiful colors on your first flower card - and your Christian card is lovely with the dove and flowers growing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me feedback. Each and every comment is read and greatly appreciated!
Please stop by again,
Rieca