Monday, April 27, 2009

CPS 113

First I want to tell you how much I love these images! Elzybells tea for two and Damask PTI! What a fun pairing!
Here is the entire card from the front! But wait it has more inside!

A couple fave teas! AND...


I just love sending cards with little prezzies inside. And This card I made for both 365 and CPS. It holds tea, and a surprise GC behind it. I just love how the damask adds a wonderful timelessness to the card. And what do you think is the Elzybell tea for two tea cup not devine highlighted in the middles of the Damask? MMMMMMMM

Makes me wanna cuppa! LOL
R

5 comments:

  1. Oi. Parabéns pelo excelente blog. Gostaria de lhe convidar para visitar meu blog e conhecer um pouco do Brasil. Abração

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a really nice card and what a great use of that CPS sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL stamping! What a great card and fun gift! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! I love the glittery tea cup! Great job with CPS 113!

    ~Lea

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your damask! Way to go on the CPS sketch.

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me feedback. Each and every comment is read and greatly appreciated!
Please stop by again,
Rieca