Friday, February 6, 2009

Sharons challenge #73



Today Sharon challenged us to try using Negative images. You can try this technique with either punches, or with die cuts, sush as "spellbinders".
For this card I used a circle punch.
Now did you notice the ribbon is in the middle looking like a belt? Well this was on purpose because if I eat chocolate it goes straigh to my gutt and my butt! LOL
Is it the same unfortunate situation for you and your chocolate?
I love the Amuse sentiment inside, it cracks me up!
It's all in the Ingredients:
paper- white PTI, pink (scraps)
ink- memento tux black
stamps-Amuse
punch- circle - whale tale
embelishment - brown gorss grain ribbon, ribbon pull
cuttle bug folder - swiss dot
TGIF
R

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me feedback. Each and every comment is read and greatly appreciated!
Please stop by again,
Rieca